Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life has changed

Since the last time I really posted there have been many developments with our family!

First, our second baby boy was born on July 30th. He was born at 5:57 am, weighed 6 lbs 2 oz, and was 20.5 inches long! We named him Jackson Edward. He was a few weeks early, but perfectly healthy and absolutely adorable! I would add a picture, but apparently I cannot access the right drive on this computer! He is an amazing little guy who loves to be cuddled and loved. Ryan loves him so much, he gives him kisses and helps find things I need for him.

Next, Anthony has decided to go into the Photography business full time! He started an LLC yesterday, has a tentative studio, and is really excited to get started. This means we all have a lot of work ahead of us! I'm currently working on some business materials for him, but haven't quite got what I want yet...

Dominic and I have moved in with his parents for a bit. Not sure how long we will be here. It's going okay but I sure miss my home. Our apartment was the first place that I've really felt was our home and I am sad to leave it behind. Today we will do the final packing and say goodbye for good. :(

Both Dominic and I are thinking about going back to school. He has decided to go into Mechanical Engineering, and I am thinking of a degree in Graphic Design. There are a lot of details to work out to make it all happen, but hopefully it will all work out.

Ryan is talking up a storm now! He has learned so many new words. My favorites are "Bubble", "thank-you", and the way he says "Jack".

Anyway, there is a quick update!
Photobucket

No comments: