Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fun!

Ry and I are going to go to the pool today with Bryanna! Yeah! I am so excited! I have been wanting to go swimming for a while, but lacked the motivation to get my butt over there with Ryan.
The plan is for around 2:30 ish, so I have a few hours to get some stuff done around the house. Probably just going to continue to do laundry today and give myself a little bit of a break.
Maybe I will take off a little early and head over to old navy. I want to get an easter onsie for Ryan to dye eggs in tonight at my parents. We had him wear a white one last year and I saved it. It's so cute! He was dumping the dye, so he had a HUGE pink blob on the bottom. It is seriously cute! I think it is something I want to keep doing as an easter tradition.
We are going over to my parents tonight for dinner and egg dying. They are picking Ry and I up from the pool this afternoon and then going to get Dominic from work.
Anyway. I'm going to go get ready for the day!
Holly

No comments: