Considering how fast, easy, and inexpensive it was to make I am seriously considering it.
The biggest thing in my way is confidence. I don't fell like I can do it. I feel like I will fail. I am afraid to try. I have a bunch of ideas and inspiration, and I think it would be really fun, but I am not sure I could actually sell them. Where do I start? How much inventory do I need? What can I do to set my product apart from all the others? What would my line be called? Should I market to little babies, women, teens, a little of all of them?
I don't know, all of it just overwhelms me!
I think today I am going to go out and buy myself some fabric to make a dress, so while I'm out I am going to price out lining fabric and see what sorts of stuff I can find on the clearance rack and start making a few more... We'll see where it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment