Monday, September 20, 2010
I Needed that
This weekend Dom took the boys camping with my dad and the scouts. This left me at home all weekend alone. Unable to find friends to hang out with I decided I would go out and do something for myself. I got my hair dyed and cut, and my eye brows waxed. It made me feel so much better about myself to do something for me! Right now life is crazy and I am always doing homework or cleaning, or something. This was the first time I got to go out by myself and do something that didn't benefit anyone but me. I feel fabulous and renewed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holly,
That's wonderful! I'm excited that you had some MeTime, but very sorry it took you so long to find the time to do so... what color is your hair now? (are you gonna post a picture, would love to see one!)
Hmmm... Momma Scouts!!
Post a Comment