Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Been a While

I haven't blogged on here in months! Life has been so hectic with school, moving, little boys running around, etc. I'd like to say I will start posting more, but I doubt it will happen!

Anyway, I am trying to come up with some ideas for my kitchen/dining room because it is just too blank (as are many of the rooms in our house) and I want it to be a more inviting place. Been racking my brain all day trying to come up with something and stumbled upon this idea where they hung a ton of different "N's" on the wall. Different fonts, colors, and sizes, but all N's. I thought the idea was interesting and started thinking of doing an "F" wall for our last name. As I was thinking about it I thought what if instead of just the letter F I did a collage of words that started with F that had to do with family and food. I'm thinking a sort of gallery wall look. This is still just in the beginning stages in my mind. I'm starting to compile a list of F words to use. Here's what I've got so far:
Family
Forever
Flavor
Food
Ford
Faith
Feast
Fresh
Favorite
Festive
Friends
Flames
Fork
Fever
Flour
Fruit
Anyone else have some ideas? I'm kind of excited to start gathering things for this project. If anyone sees an F that is at least 3 inches high let me know! I'm going to need them!
Photobucket

No comments: